Check out this all new CAS opportunity from Ms Duhig!
The Dar es Salaam Girl Scouts program enables Girl Scouts to have tons of fun, make new friends, and go on fantastic new adventures. We are registered with Girl Scouts of the USA.
This program aims to give girls the chance to do big things. The program centers on something called the Girl Scout Leadership Experience—a collection of activities and experiences that enables girls to earn badges, sell cookies, go on exciting trips, explore the outdoors, do Take Action projects that make a difference, and more.
Put simply, in Girl Scouts you will:
* Discover. You’ll find out who you are, what you care about, and what your talents are.
* Connect. Collaborate with other people, locally and globally, to make a difference in the world.
* Take Action. Do something to make the world a better place.
Be the role model she’ll remember forever.
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences—and show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined. You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the smiles, the excitement, the memories made—those are the moments you’ll share as a Girl Scout volunteer.
Check out the Girls Scouts website for further information.
* Who will I be working with? Grade 1-6 (mainly IST students)
* When? 1-2 Saturday mornings (dates TBC)
* Time? 8:30-10:30am
* Where? IST Secondary School
* Contact Person: Ms Anita Duhig email@example.com